Location more about us

Hurry up and start winning with playgrand casino 50 freispiele ohne einzahlung book of dead at our casino. Limited supply!

and Parking Details

Free parking after 4 PM on city streets and city lot number 2 directly behind Barrel Room.




About the Buidling

Rick and Mary take great pride in the restoration of their building at 320 Main, Menomonie, WI. The property was originally founded in 1855 by John H. Knapp, Henry Stout, Andrew Tainter and Thomas Wilson. The building was constructed in the early 1900’s and is believed to have started as a meat market/grocery store as evidenced by the outline of the words on the wall (apples, juices, etc.). There were few owners over the years. It was once named the O.K. Ranum Building. Reed’s Shoes was established in the building in the 1940’s under the ownership of Mr. James Reed. The building was entered in the historical registry as the Reed’s Shoe Building. In 1969, Robert and Sandy Ott purchased the building and business which operated into the 1990’s. In the roughly 40 year history of Reed’s Shoes, these were the only two owners. After Reed’s Shoes closed, Ms. Sandy Ott opened MsEllaneous in 1994, a ladies boutique, which she operated until November 2013 and Rick and Mary purchased the building in April 2014.

During the restoration process, many discoveries were made including the following:

  • There was at least one fire in the building (perhaps two) There were the remnants of the meat market with faded lettering on the mortar walls which covered the brick
  • A meat hanging hook in the original back entry
  • Mary’s 85 year old uncle remembers working at the meat market and tells how he used to have to butcher chickens while the owner ran across the street for a beer
  • Shoe business items such as a wooden spool of leather thread, a small polish brush and an old shoe horn
  • Charred wood, wood floors, a skylight and tin ceiling remnants
  • Treasures in the dirt floor including medicine bottles, an ink well, bottle caps and the like
  • Mr. Magoo written with a child’s hand
  • A love letter
  • Hospital Insurance mailing to Mr. Jim Reed which offered coverage for “Maternity and Female Disorders,” ambulance for $25, hospitalization for up to 90 days and unlimited penicillin and anesthesia

Countless hours were spent cleaning brick, ceiling and floors. Many family and friends gave of their time, energy, food, ideas and encouragement along the way. The building is beautiful and full of rich history but it’s also very personal to Rick and Mary and their families and friends as well as to the previous owners. We hope it becomes a place our patrons will feel comfortable and will enjoy visiting.